Saturday, February 14, 2009

Miles Away



In a place where two hearts have know so well, With each others harmonious call no truths need tell, For though cave so dark knows how love so true, Could only be Seen And found on me & you.

Even if time travels so fast on its speed, Those sacred moments we've shared, be land upon my bed, Only thee had made me felt so precious and gold, for thy kiss is so warm, thy love a millionth fold. No one could ever take thy touch away form me. For without thee, the sun cease to shine as I live each day. True to my words, Swear do I to you, eternally I'll stay. Though time may come so cruel I'll be there all the way.

May you remember me as someone so dear and fair, Someone who loves and shares and truly cares. As I live let our love stay alive each second, Hold me close, chain me in thy arms, like nobody can. To loose you, I could hardly accept, For you God's mystery and heavenly gift, Though we're old and gray when years pass by, Say you'll love me still and be with me in a sullen nigh. To love is Something I wanna give to you, For with you by my side, its all bliss, no blue, your voice is something I wanna hear each minute, Its music to my ear and the lullaby of my fate. Even if its the seas and mounts that separate us, I'll build a bridge, to be with you, with love to last, You're the reason why I still know how to dream & pray, Co'z forever, my love I'll be true though you're miles away.

No comments: