Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its Time


Like summer has spring, my heart have thee, Like roses to its thorn and sand to the day, But as time traveled so fast on its way, Seemed hearts should be broken once when it was she.

As love withers,my heart silently wept in lone, With traces of tears as I face each down, Sweet were the promises, so bitten were the words inside, But bitterness I'll lied and pain I'll hide. The symphony of thy voice seemed music to my ear, Thought parting won't dare, you'll eternally be near, Now where is bliss, the warmth of thy kiss, The tender touch of thy hands, thy presence I miss. How it cots like a knife,As thee turned thy back away from my life, I love you, though I've failed to let thee know, Now son sets the curtains down, my love ti's time to let go.....

No comments: