Sunday, February 15, 2009

Young I Maybe


Dreams, as what people have called me, For nothing I could do but smile and play, With what fate has to offer, I should accept, Though its pain for my heart I got no right to hate.

Time had given me no chance to understand, Who am I in this world, what am I in this land, I wish I know that people could hold my hand, I wish I'm someone,so be it in a fairy's wand. I long to see the light and I long to have my right, Wish I'm not just a young lass creeping on a lonely night. I want to be listed in a great men's throne, So people could remember me, my (i) help be known. Yes I'm today's dreamer but the future I hold, My breath is the warmth when tomorrows get cold, Don't hesitate to ask bout my little dreams, For it's everybody's destiny so not be thrown on a stream. I know so well on how the world gets dark, And how people get started on a midnight stark. I know so well on how war could turn into peace, Just let me try to speak don't spit upon my face. I is not to late to ask me bout my words, may it could help within your strife, it could be thy sword, I'll just wait til you give me a glance, I'll wait for sympathy, I'll wait for my chance. Someday, I may not be that dreamer you knew, Someday you'll ask me to stay you'll ner let me go. Dreams, I am not that same li'l one anymore, For in my presence you;'ll gain bliss, so wide open thy door.


"Tonipet"

No comments: