Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let Me Think of You


You're someone so dearly loved by millions, to some you're a star, You're someone I try to reach though you're miles so far, But deep within my heart you got a home to call, For you're my breath, my soul, my life, my all. I'm someone who dearly loves thee wish they'll know me more, Just hear my voice,feel my warm, though binded by shores, Im my darkest hour, in my sorrowful mystery, Wish you're here to care, wish you light up my day.

Thy winter call is so longed by my ears, So to ease my pain and dry my tears..
leave me no trace of bittersweet goodbye, In moments you wanna leave, in times you wanna lie.

You're the words from my pen and the symphony of my mind, You're the light upon turbulent storm and blues unwind, Somewhere, somehow my stories you'd learn to hear, And your presence will stay by me eternally so near. In my younger days, grateful am I that there is you, To color my life with paint of bliss,oh, so true, Though you know none bout my real existence, How I long for thy smile and & thy bit of glance. The beauty of this world seemed vague if there's no you, Without thee, what's the use of being alive with blue, In each grain of sand let my love be told, That you're much precious than sunrise, than diamond & gold. Through I don't have the right for thy tender love, I'll just keep on dreaming within those nights I'll have, Thank you for the wonders you've bestowed upon fate, I saw, Better let me live in love, let me think of you................


Anthony D

No comments: