Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BLUE WIND


A grief, a Soul so lost in a turbulent storm, A sigh, a scream in a midnight sudden scorn. Such a flower withering, passed by worlds in poison, Not a symphony could heal the bittersweet mourn. I've played the game w/ truth, my sword grabbed in a lie, Justice failed to rescue, Now a soul can't reply. Death came so sudden that words unspoken, Carried down by my blood, on graveyard reminiscent.

I'll came to reveal the pain, the trouble,I'm the slain, Cuddled by memories so gray, a sinner, an I drained. Caught up in the clouds, in space my spirit soars, Farewell earth, your's is my love though in hate I board Never forgotten, the doors shout closed when knocked, Nor the pain of my back hit by a rock. Never will I go, without making thee feel what I've felt Someday we'll be fair , in a grave, for the built.

No comments: