Wednesday, August 5, 2009

STAY


You thought I care not at all, You thought I couldn't stand whenever I fall you thought I don't need thee as I live my life, But seeing you goin' away just cuts like a knife.

You made me a promise of Stayin' through the days, But dark clouds have Faded thy words, so gone sun's rays, My heart so believed everything you've said, But you troubled my soul and fooled my head. I ask nothing whatever you're late, I gave everything, you got my faith. I tried to forget all the wrongs you've done, for I love you so well, you've been my only Precious Girl Im My Heart .

Though I get nothing for each little sacrifice, your presence is enough making me feel good & nice, Though sometimes your lips are so cold. Still I stay true, so long as there's you to hold. Friends are calling me crazy for loving thee, But I'm deaf, whenever it's your they're pushin' away, Regrets I have none For loving you each day. The hell with their words, don't care what they say. Nothing I gain, though I give so much, But all I want is simply you and your tender touch, Love won't be true at all if it makes demand, So long as Lovers remain unlike a castle in the sand. Each day well make Sweet memories of love, Like candy to a child and Freedom of a dove, Just don't say Goodbye, please come back and Stay, Though Life Could be taken away say you'll stay there w/me....



"Tonia"

No comments: